About this Guide
This guide is in development to support users of Pressbooks on Buffscreate.
It is an adaptation of Pressbooks User Guide by Book Oven Inc. (Pressbooks.com) licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Content varies from the original with localized instructions and details.
This guide includes CU Boulder specific details and commonly asked questions.
To view the original visit The Growing Guide for Using Pressbooks.
Why You Should Use Pressbooks
Pressbooks is used by independent authors, small and medium-sized publishers, and educational institutions around the world.
The advantages of Pressbooks include:
- A simple, familiar interface
- Professionally-designed book files, without complex software
- Unlimited ability to edit, update, and (re)export books
- Ability to collaborate with other authors and editors
- A variety of book formats
- Affordable access
- Complete control over your own content
Pressbooks Knowledge Base
Search the Pressbooks Knowledge Base for answers to frequently asked questions.